Nothing gone right with gastric sleeve surgery
My friend had the gastric sleeve surgery done 3 weeks ago and nothing has gone right for her. She still is not able to swallow water. They have told her now that she has a hole in her stomach and are considering putting in a stent. What would that do for her?
I am just over 3 months past my gastric sleeve surgery and you friend should definately be able to drink water,  I had a little discomfort for the first 2 weeks but it was mostly gas pains, my stomach was like a new born babies, have a mouthful, get a gas pain, and burp before having another drink.  If i were here I would definately get a second opinion, if there was a leak they should have seen in in the swallow test the day after surgery.  Hopefully things will get better soon for her and it really is great when you get ont the right track,  I have lost 58 pounds so far, and now I am pregnant and that is going well as well.