Pre-diabetic, morbidly obese, critically Low Testosterone & super high Estradiol
Hi Guys,

i'm basically 32, morbidly Obese, Height 5'7''/67inches, Weight 245 Pounds/110KG, Finally I went to see a renowned Endocrinologist of my City, he suggested me to do couple of blood tests, results are as below:

➢ Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Test for Diabetes (Blood glucose) – 6.3 nmol/L = eAG of 134
➢ 2-Hour Insulin Glucose Challenge Test Results:
CPS-2HOURS (Cohas) = 5.06nmol/L
Insulin (2HOURS) = >2089 pmol/L
➢ Insulin1  – 370 pmol/L
➢ CPS = 2.03 nmol/L
➢ Estradiol = 196 pmol/L
➢ Progesterone = 3.03 nmol/L
➢ Testosterone 215 ng/dL = 7.56 nmol/L
➢ Estradiol 196.24 pmol/L = 53.39 pg/mL

I realized that i'm a pre-diabetic and my hormone levels are totally messed up, way too much Estradiol/Estrogen and way too low T, i'm really worried about my health and wondering how to get my T on healthy levels and how to get rid of excess estrogen from of my system, any recommendations on Aromatase Inhibitors ? not sure what my doctor is going to recommend during next appointment, meanwhile i'd glad to hear opinions of you guys and what's your take on above test results, how would you conclude taking my test results in account and couple of recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much in advance )
I certainly can't answer your medical questions, but do know that one test at one point in time can't tell you if your hormone levels are chronically one way or the other.  They vary considerable with time, time of day, etc.  It appears your main problem, though, is eating.  What are you doing to fix that?
Appreciate your response, thank you, well i have been trying to control my diet  for the the last 1 year, been on strict diet ,besides that i do work out 2-3 times a week and swimming twice a week, i pretty much consume around 1500 cal a day nothing more, lots of greens, organic eggs, beans, free range chicken breasts, salads, quinoa, sweet potato, mushrooms, olive oil, flaxseed oil, hemp oil, ghee, 100% grass fed organic butter etc. nonetheless i'd be glad to hear your recommendations when it comes to eating, thank you
Other than I don't personally think calories are as important as how well you metabolize and digest what you eat, your diet sounds pretty darned healthy other than the butter, which isn't the worst thing in the world but might not be the best thing for you right now given its extremely high fat content.  Ghee is all fat.  But again, not that bad to eat.  If this is working, meaning you're losing weight and getting better results on your blood sugar tests, then you're doing fine.
Well, I do notice one thing -- no fish.  The oils you're using are great, but don't have as good a profile as fish oil.  Combining them might help at least some.  If your hormones remain out of balance, there are natural methods of working on it if it's not an emergency time wise, but that depends on the cause of it.  By the way, if you're as tall as you say and you weight what you say, you're not morbidly obese.  You're overweight, but morbidly obese would mean so overweight you might die of it.  You don't weight 400 pounds.  
Thanks indeed for your great advise, i will certainly add Fish oil asap, thanks a ton