Weight Loss & Dieting Community
SO CONFUSED ABOUT THE SCALE HELP ???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

SO CONFUSED ABOUT THE SCALE HELP ???

okay i weighed my self and the scale said i weighed 223 i was ecstatic but then i weighed my self later and it said 230 back to my normal weight and then 227 what is wrong am i doing something wrong plz plz help thanx bunches...
Through out the day the scales will keep changing depending what you eat and drink,It is best to weigh yourself at roughly the same time each day, I weigh in the morning when I get up, others weigh at night, so it depends what suits you, I wouldnt keep weighing yourself throughout the day the changes will drive you mad, choose a good time for you and stick to it,
Elaine is right - don't keep weighing yourself throughout the day - it will make you crazy AND depressed.  Your weight at any given moment depends what you've eaten or drank, plus what type of activity you've been engaged in.  

Pick a time each day to weigh yourself (I do it first thing in the morning, just before i get into the shower), then don't even LOOK at the scale again that day...... Some people prefer to weigh in only once a week or even less - just DON'T weigh more than once/day.  

Good luck and keep posting.  
shennigan just a good tired. Comment
Barb135 commented on MH Community Mgr's status
Emily_MHModerator uploaded a new photo
Track your weight over time