SUNDAY MORNING WEIGH IN CHAT - SEPT. 6/09
This is the second thread regarding our weekly weigh ins.  Please be sure you complete the "SUNDAY WEIGH IN" and YOUR WEIGHT TRACKER.

In this thread, we can all share how our week has gone and discuss things that worked and our successes .. as well as those we had difficulty or struggled with.

Would truly like to hear if you're using your food tracker and what your initial thoughts are.  

This can be a powerful post to all of us!  Let's all work to support each other and learn to enjoy this amazing journey we're on!
Still trying to deal with my emotional eating but am making some leeway.  Down a pound this week Woo Hoo!
I have had an awful week, it started when i went away and ate the 2 cookies, then the scales went up, now there back down so thats ok,
One thing i found out was that i am obsessed with weighing every day and its making me miserable, but i cant seem to stop, i get so upset and feel such a failure when they go up, how can i break the habit of daily weighing?
Well if you have seen a couple of posts you will know im hanging around again! Getting lazy has gotten me no more so its time to move it! I want to lose at least 5 lbs by birthday but im making my final goal for around 7 lbs! Its only 2 months away so i hope i can pull it off! I did so so this week i did work out everyday but the scales say i was only down .2 lbs for the week! But AF was also peeking her head around maybe that was part of it so hopefully next week i will see more change! The tape measure however did say i went down an inch off my tummy! Which is great i was feeling so bloated b4!!

Elaine- oh dont give up! *hugs* i know its a bad habit but weighing everyday really doesnt work! Ok i forgot but who said around here i know some1 said they weighed every day and wrote it down but they only counted the 1 day for their loss! I would try really hard to not step on them scales but if you just cant then do that get a paper and write down each day and then on Sunday count that as what your true weigh in is!!
Im not running anymore, I tried the other day and got really bad side cramps. But I have been walking almost everyday. Still havnt got my exercise bike yet but Ill kick my self in the but to get it this week!

Great job everyone!
Elaine. I too weighed daily. You just have to remember that if you do, you will be depressed. And if you say to your self, youw ont be happy if you do, an still do it anyways, say to your self, see nothing good came of it anyways. I was the same.

gokuangel. Some times the tape measure moves and the scale doesnt. I had teh scales flying, but not the tape measure. Then when I was tired of seeing the scale stop, I measured and I was down 3 inches all over!!
My wedding dress needed to be taken in 5 inches!!!!! I was so happy it was falling off. lol
lol yeah i know that why i went to grab my measure i knew if the scale was not budging something had to be i knew i felt different! im usually the opposite though scales move and not measurements! i so hope to see a number drop this week im trying really hard!!

5 inches huh? WOW!! That is awesome!! i can just imagine how great you must have felt!!