Since mid December, I've worn an ab belt.
I wore it everywhere I was except the shower, including after working out, when it was itchy after sweating so much. Up until April, I wore it only when I slept, about five and a half hours a night. When I wake up and it feels sticky from the sweat.My chief concern is that if I stop wearing it, I will gain weight because my body is so used to the ab belt because my weight is something that I've worked hard to lose at first and then maintain.
Hi there!
Abdominal belts may be useful in reducing belly fat and abdominal girth. You need to consult a doctor before continuing to use abdominal belts for such a prolonged period of time. These abdominal belts may cause minor and serious injuries. They can cause pain, burns, bruises and skin irritation. If you need to maintain your weight it is recommended that you follow a diet and exercise regime. That will definitely be helpful. Do keep us posted.
Kind regards!
If I stop wearing it for a long time (I went three nights without it so far), will I then gain weight due to my body being used to the ab belt?