Aa
A
A
Close
Since mid December, I've worn an ab belt.
I wore it everywhere I was except the shower, including after working out, when it was itchy after sweating so much. Up until April, I wore it only when I slept, about five and a half hours a night. When I wake up and it feels sticky from the sweat.My chief concern is that if I stop wearing it, I will gain weight because my body is so used to the ab belt because my weight is something that I've worked hard to lose at first and then maintain.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi there!
Abdominal belts may be useful in reducing belly fat and abdominal girth. You need to consult a doctor before continuing to use abdominal belts for such a prolonged period of time. These abdominal belts may cause minor and serious injuries. They can cause pain, burns, bruises and skin irritation. If you need to maintain your weight it is recommended that you follow a diet and exercise regime. That will definitely be helpful. Do keep us posted.
Kind regards!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
If I stop wearing it for a long time (I went three nights without it so far), will I then gain weight due to my body being used to the ab belt?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
707563 tn?1455827280
Blank
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
46 mins ago
649848 tn?1424570775
Blank
Barb135 commented on AnnieBrooke's status