Slightly overweight
Hi! I need to lose some weight and I started a diet. Then a friend of mine recommended a product called Lipovon because she was using it and she found that it has an effect. I wonder if someone else used it. And if is does it have an effect

The best i suggest you is the exercise. Any product you will use, may have any side effect and even though you want to use it just take the guidance about that product from doctor or chemist. Otherwise the exercise and healthy diet ( green veggies and fruits and nuts) are the best for the weight loss.
Hi loglady!
I've been using Lipovon for a month now and I haven't noticed any side effects. As of the other effects - so far I'm very pleased. I went through the first pack and so far I've lost 8 kilograms without exercising and I'm pretty impressed.