Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Slightly overweight

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Slightly overweight

Hi! I need to lose some weight and I started a diet. Then a friend of mine recommended a product called Lipovon because she was using it and she found that it has an effect. I wonder if someone else used it. And if is does it have an effect

The best i suggest you is the exercise. Any product you will use, may have any side effect and even though you want to use it just take the guidance about that product from doctor or chemist. Otherwise the exercise and healthy diet ( green veggies and fruits and nuts) are the best for the weight loss.
Hi loglady!
I've been using Lipovon for a month now and I haven't noticed any side effects. As of the other effects - so far I'm very pleased. I went through the first pack and so far I've lost 8 kilograms without exercising and I'm pretty impressed.