Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Slimming World

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Slimming World

Anyone else here follow Slimming World? I've been doing it for 9 weeks now and lost 1 1/2 stone so far! Anyone else on the same plan, please add as a friend as I'd love to meet some people on here who have made thus healthy living choice too!
Hiya! I've just joined slimming world. I lost 1 and a half pounds in my first week, but I'm not as satisfied as I would have been had a lost more. Do you have any tips? Meals, snacks etc.? Would love to get some ideas!
Hiya!! Don't feel too discouraged, every loss adds up and when u get to your first full month and realise how much it adds up to, you feel a lot better! I spend a mini fortune on fruit but its a life saver. So I'd recommend stocking up on them in the fridge for when you have an attack of the munchies! Switch o wholemeal small slice bread, sweetener, and I live for the recipes in the SW magazine and on the website! You won't believe what satisfying meals u can make. Also when I'm feeling lazy, I have a can of spaghetti hoops to hand as they're free! Team it up with toasted wholemeal bread (for your healthy B) and voila ;) it's been 9 weeks and I snack a lot less now, but make habit to have fruit every 2-3 hours between meals. The weight is dropping off and I should be at my 4 stone loss target in 4-5 months! It's worth it, don't give up =)
Oh also carrot sticks make sure u have them to hand u can make a free tomato salsa dip and all sorts of others - youll see them online too :) I am forever giggling the phrase 'syn free ...' For a food or meal version I really want to stay healthy with!