Srry yall but i just fell off the wagon!!
Well i will not being have a good week with my weight! As some of you might have heard i recently moved into my own home well that being said me and dh moved to a property where utilities have never ever existed we installed them ourselves so long story short the electric company just could not get us activated (although we have had power for 2 months) so today of all day this one being the coldest they came to our house ripped our meter out and left us to suffer in 20 degree weather!! I dont understand any of this it makes no sense people build their own homes all the time!! So at any rate i am at my parents house and my wii fit is at home so i wont be exercising as much and my diet well im sure it wont be good this week!! There is some exercise equipment here so im gonna try to do some just to hopefully help me!! And hopefully next week will be so much better and i will bk track!!
Hey - come on, you can handle this.  It's too bad about the electricity - maybe the right inspections weren't done or whatever and it can all be rectified soon.  In the meantime, even if you are at your parent's, you can still stay on your program or at least part of it.  If the food is different than you've been preparing, just try to watch your portion sizes and if there's some exercise equipment that you can use, make the most of it until you can get back to your Wii Fit (or bring it along with you) and if you need time alone, go out and go for a walk, etc.  We're all here for you, so don't give up.  
Just a small bump in the road.  You'll get through it I know you will.  Get on that exercise equipment and eat in moderation even though it is probably some good home cooking.
HeY Goku! You Just keep pressing on! Dont worry I know you are determined!
TY Guys!! i probably will ask my DH to bring my wii fit over today!! I am gonna feel like such a bum if i go a week without exercise!! The food problem is me and dh dont really eat anything my parents do so i will probably eat out which is bad esepcially if its every day!!
Barb-We dont have inspections to do, we live in the country where they are not required! its all due to the fact our house was nothing but a giant pile of dirt b4 we starting make our home there!!
I'm really sorry about the situation with your house.  I hope that gets worked out soon.  Even if you have to eat out for a few days,you can make sure you make wise choices.  Even most fast food restaurants have salads and of course, McD's has the fruit and walnut salad, etc.  I read not too long ago that if you order a burger, you can take the top of the bun off and save a considerable amount of calories and go for the apples rather than fries.  Subway also has some good choices.

Hang in there, you can do this!!