Strange pain after losing weight
I have lost 113 pounds in the last 7 months and I am having some pain that I didn't experience prior to the weight loss.  I have pain in my shoulders (I think this is due to my arms hanging straight down now rather than at a angle to accomodate my hips when I was larger) and I have pain through my entire pelvic region, not all the time, but quite often.  Is this a normal adjustment my body is making to my new size?  I was overweight for about 10 years.
Wow Congratulations on your weight loss,
I think it might be worth having a trip to the doctors to check everything is in order, How did you lose weight? some aches and pains will be because of the weight loss, I lost 154lbs in 18 months on my own,I dont get any real pain except when i sit on my butt to long, not got so much padding there anymore, lol. I dont think you should have any serious pain though, so go get it checked out,
Lap band is the answer.  29 pounds to go and will be at the weight the doctor set for me 150 pounds at 5'9.  The doctor says everything is fine - I see her every 3 months, it just seems unusual to be more uncomfortable at 179 pounds than I was at 293.  :-)
Yoy must consult some doctor for Instant Weight Loss as you might be facing some deficiency..