Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Sunday Weigh In - August 28 2011
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sunday Weigh In - August 28 2011

Another week gone by?  Yep, we've made it through another one, and I hope everyone is doing well.

For anyone who has had to weather the wrath of Hurricane Irene, I do hope you haven't been battered too badly and that everyone is safe. The hurricane steamed right on by us, for which we are grateful, but my concern goes out to anyone in its path.

Weight-wise, I'm up 0.2 pounds this week, from 143.8 to 144; but again, I'm not concerned about it.  Hubby and I went out last night to a Brazilian restaurant to celebrate our anniversary, which was on Wed of last week. Of course, I ate WAY more than I should have and my fingers are very swollen this morning, so that tells me I'm retaining fluid.  

Again, my weight has been up and down this week; mostly down.  At one point, I was down almost 2 pounds, now back up.  That's more fluid retention than gaining fat, I think.

Of course, we still have my aunt with us, so my anxiety level is staying high, which doesn't help a lot.

Okay, that's enough about me.  How is everyone else doing?  Here's hoping everyone is on track and able to meet their goal, but if you're having difficulty, please let us know; maybe we can help get you back "in the groove"......

On that note, I'm off to get my lawn mowing done, before it gets too hot outside.

Wishing everyone a wonderful and successful week.

Remember: we win by losing.