Sunday Weigh In - Dec 12,, 2010
Good morning world............. here we are at the beginning of another week and time to see how we did over the past week.

I'm maintaining, but not where I wanted to be at this time.  I went up over Thanksgiving and have not been able to budge it. I'm not happy with myself. I wanted to maintain between 145 and 147; and here I sit at 150.  So now, I've got to try to get off what I gained.  

I'm not going to try to make excuses; all I'm going to say is, I'm starting a whole new week, with a whole new attitude.

How about you?  Hoping you're doing better than I did.  Let us know; we'll cheer your success, and try to help you over the bumps in your road.

Remember: this is no such thing as failure; only set backs.

Have a great week.
No successes this week for me. *hanging head* I have taken two days off this week. I'm not weighing in till next week. I don't think I've gone above my goal but I know I'm not were I should be compared to last week. I can feel my ankles, if that tells you anything. I'll be here next week with a weight.
Im up over where i want to be,gone up 5lb+ over the last 3 weeks, wondering if it will ever be right again,early in the week, thought i saw a light at the end of the tunnel didnt realize it was a head on train, well onwards and upwards i go, but not in the good way, I keep saying never ever quit, but im begining to doubt that saying lol
Oh my, it sounds like we aren't doing too well this week.  

tigerlilly - you've always done a good job of getting yourself back "in the groove", so I've no doubt you will be successful this coming week.

elaine - sounds like you must be going through a really rough time right now; try to jump right over that train......... I'm going to say "never, ever give up"............. don't make me come over there!!!   LOL
My sunday weigh in is 147 :S Its in the range that I said but I gained 5 pounds in one week! Im not sure if it depends on the time of day you weigh yourself, but that is upsetting to me! Time to get ready for a new week of eating healthy and exercising !  
Yes, your weight will depend on the time of day you weigh yourself; also depends when you last ate, or went to the bathroom.

Usually best to weight first thing in the morning, before eating/drinking and after using the bathroom.  

Looks like we've all got some work to do this week.  
hopefully we can all get back on track. its monday, a brand new week. i'm sad to report for my weigh in i was up 2 pounds from last week, 221.5 and i was beating myself up but then i realized 2 things. 1) i'm still within my weight range i set myself for maintaining, 223-225 since i lost weight the previous week, and 2) i'm on my period and i normally weigh a few pounds heavier during that time of the month, so i'm not gonna stress about it. but i do have a weigh in on thursday so i'm being very cautious of my eating right now. i'm not even glancing over with all the goodies sitting at the front of the office whenever i walk by to grab something off of the printer.

and like barb said, weight does fluctuate depending on time of day. i always weigh first thing in the morning after using the bathroom usually with no clothes since i always get in the shower right after. if i forget to weight that morning, then i wont do it. i weigh everyday, i know some people say its not a good idea, but i like to, so that way when i'm not very good on my diet one day and see the scale moving in the wrong direction the next i get back on track instantly, this is the first week where i wasn't weighing everyday and the scale went up.
I weigh every day, too, kimmit; right now, it's not helping to keep me on track, but it usually does.  I get on the scale after I've used the bathroom, and with no clothes, because I, too, get into the shower first thing

I'm not happy with my gain, but I'm not beating myself up over it either; what's done is done and I can't change that.  All I can hope to change is what happens the rest of the week!!  

Let's move forward from here.............. hup, one, two, three, hup, hup, hup........  :-)