Sunday Weigh In - June 16, 2013
Good morning everyone........ it's a beautiful day in my world; hope it is, in yours, as well......

My week wasn't "bad"........ actually turned out better than I'd expected.  Hubby wanted to eat at Five Guys yesterday, and for those of you that aren't familiar with that, it's a fast food hamburger joint that has really good burgers and fries.  I get by there, only by having my burger loaded with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle, then removing the bun and eating the meat and veggies like a salad.  The fries are fresh cut and cooked only as ordered.  

So - in spite of everything, I'm only up 0.2 lbs from last week, which I consider to be fantastic, since I've also had some more swelling in my hands/feet again.  

I've been awfully tired this week, for some reason; just can't seem to get enough sleep.  I'm not sure what's up there, but it may be from one of my thyroid medications.  When I picked up the refill, they told me they had a different manufacturer, so the pills  might look different, but are the same.  I'm not so sure they are the same.  I think I might need to go back to the pharmacy and have that checked.  At any rate, because I've been so tired (and it's horribly hot here), I haven't been doing a lot of exercise, which keeps my weight from going down, also.

So -- that's my story; what's yours?  How is everyone doing?  Did you meet your weight loss goals this past week?  If so, congratulations; if not, is there something we can do to help you, this week?  

Remember:  We all win by losing - weight, that is....

Wishing everyone a great week.  
Cat
KittenMeowExternal User
Hey :)

I weighed in today at 228. Its been slow but Im down 10 pounds! My issue has been waking up early to excercise. My eating has been alright but I need to make a habit of excercising!!! Any advice that works for you? I would appreciate the advice!

Hope you are all doing well, take care! :)
Business woman1
dreamcatcher2571External User
Hi, I have lost track of exercising. but hope to start again :)
I stayed the same, Nothing lost, nothing gained.