Support for loosing weight
I really want to lose 2 stone by the summer but I know I can't do it alone. Everyday I think 'I'll start my diet tomorrow'! I need some support from someone to start the diet and stick to it, can anyone help?
Hi!
No dieting, under eating, not eating etc is required to lose weight. To stay motivated it is best to do this with a group of friends or any one who also has the same aim. People who are successful in losing weight and maintaining it are the ones who make lifestyle changes which are acceptable to them, their palate and their working style. To do this you must look for healthier cooking options for meals you love, and slowly cut down on the fat in it so as to not irritate your taste buds much.
Try building exercise into your daily life. Many people find it difficult to fit an exercise regimen into their lives. The best way is to join a gym. If you lead a busy life, then walk to work, or to bus stand etc, climb stairs instead of using lifts, walk while talking on cell phone, or briskly walk to any place you are going to. See how you can change your lifestyle to incorporate exercise. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.