Suzi-q
Thinking of you.  How did you do today?  
Not too good at all.  I had a doctor's appt yesterday and it ended up that their scale has me five pounds heavier than mine at home.  So I got home and adjusted my scale and considering myself starting fresh....AGAIN.  I think I have to invest in a new scale because mine fluctuates dramatically from moving it just an inch or two...So, needless to say, I am not a happy camper, BUT I am going to stay on the program and not let it get me down!

Thanks for checking in!  That is what i need!  (big sister is watching!!!  LOL)
Good for you staying with the program.  That's the problem with using different scales...plus were you dressed at the doctor's office when they weighed you?  I have the same trouble with my scale, if you bump it it weighs off and I have no idea how to adjust the darn thing.  I paid a lot of money for that scale too.  It measures body fat also and for some reason even though I lost weight, I haven't (according to the scale) lost any body fat (that worries me).  Currently my scale is weighing 10 pounds light....Yipee!  Even though it's not real it's nice to see that number.

Susi-q, remember also that you could be retaining water.  I have gone to bed weighing one thing only to wake up 4 pounds heavier ;p
Thanks for cheering me on!  I am going to stick with this!  Especially after seeing the scale yesterday at the doctor's!  I am three pounds shy of my all time high!!!  I haven't been this heavy for over 10 years!!!  So I need to get REALLLLLLLL serious.........hmm.......