The last few kgs!
I've been losing weight from 55kg to now 48.6kg (F/24yo/162cm), my goal is 47kg with body fat 19%. but its becoming more difficult for the last few kgs!! any good suggestions??
Sometimes those last pounds are the hardest to get off.  You could have reached a plateau. If so, try changing up your routine for a few days.  

Try changing the number of calories you consume - for instance, if you normally eat 1200 calories, try upping it by a couple hundred one day, then drop it by a couple hundred the next.  Also change up your exercise.  Doing the same thing, day after day, allows your body to become used to the regimen and it's no longer a challenge; try changing it up every couple of days.

How did u lose all that weight? I need to lose some (I've lost a little bit). I have been running and swimming but I still need to lose a bit more. You don't have to tell me if u don't want to but I was just wondering how you did it. Thanks
tHAnks for the advice! I went on holiday to Madrid for a couple of days and ate alot there (yummy Tepas!) but my weight basically remained the same. I just came back yesterday and I wanna relax for a few days before i start doin exercise again..maybe that helps :D
The first few kgs were really easy to lose.  IN september I started my master program but my university is in another city which requires 2 hours travel. So i just ate one meal (around 10am) and then went to school. And ate my dinner when i arrived home from school (around 5/6pm). I walk (because i have no car^^") between metro station/home/school. and NO sugerish snack!! I quit snacking and that really makes a difference!