Weight Loss & Dieting Community
The last few kgs!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

The last few kgs!

I've been losing weight from 55kg to now 48.6kg (F/24yo/162cm), my goal is 47kg with body fat 19%. but its becoming more difficult for the last few kgs!! any good suggestions??
Sometimes those last pounds are the hardest to get off.  You could have reached a plateau. If so, try changing up your routine for a few days.  

Try changing the number of calories you consume - for instance, if you normally eat 1200 calories, try upping it by a couple hundred one day, then drop it by a couple hundred the next.  Also change up your exercise.  Doing the same thing, day after day, allows your body to become used to the regimen and it's no longer a challenge; try changing it up every couple of days.

How did u lose all that weight? I need to lose some (I've lost a little bit). I have been running and swimming but I still need to lose a bit more. You don't have to tell me if u don't want to but I was just wondering how you did it. Thanks
tHAnks for the advice! I went on holiday to Madrid for a couple of days and ate alot there (yummy Tepas!) but my weight basically remained the same. I just came back yesterday and I wanna relax for a few days before i start doin exercise again..maybe that helps :D
The first few kgs were really easy to lose.  IN september I started my master program but my university is in another city which requires 2 hours travel. So i just ate one meal (around 10am) and then went to school. And ate my dinner when i arrived home from school (around 5/6pm). I walk (because i have no car^^") between metro station/home/school. and NO sugerish snack!! I quit snacking and that really makes a difference!