Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Thigh Excercises

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Thigh Excercises

Which exercises are good for getting rid of fat on the thighs? Seems to be where most of my fat is.
Hey!
You can't lose that fat on your thighs by working them out, you can only gain muscle there.
To actually lose that fat, you have to diet or do cardio. (The fat will come off of there first, trust me.)
Everyone's body is different in the way that different parts get fatty for different people, but dietting/eating healthy, and cardio will always get rid of that fat.
If you're actually looking to tone your thighs, the best exercise for that is the squat. (It also shapes your bum)
Good luck!!