Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Thigh fat

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Thigh fat

Hi, I'm 17 and I weight 120 but all the weight is in my thighs! Is there anything that I could do to help tone my thighs down or lose weight there?  Thanks for the help!
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
Gaining weight in the thighs is a common problem in many people.  It is very important to monitor what you are eating. If you are consuming foods high in saturated fats foods, sugar, and salt thighs you will retain extra fluid and fat. Eat small frequent meals. Drink lots of water and consume fruits rich in vitamin C as it is a fat burner. Strength training is very important to lose fat in thighs. It will help in toning your fat muscles. Leg lifts and wall sits may help. Running and cycling can be done. You can also try yoga. Yoga will help in losing weight and toning thigh muscles. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Thank you this helped a lot! Do you know any fruit or things that are high in vitamin c?
KTowne commented on photo
12 mins ago
KTowne commented on photo
13 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight over time