Weight Loss & Dieting Community
WW soup question..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

WW soup question..

Today I made the soup receipt in the getting started book.  My question is, can you eat all of that you want and it still be no points?  My plan is to eat a bowl before I eat anything else for lunch and supper.  I am hoping that it will fill me up and I will not want to eat as much.  Anyone else eat this soup?  Any other good no pointer recipes that help take away sugar cravings?  Any help would be great.  Thanks!!

Hugs,
Kasie
You're doing Flex?  I don't know for sure but I think the recipe in the book (if I remember correctly is) makes about 4 servings, so one serving is 0 points but if you eat more than a cup you'll have to start counting points.  This soup is a Core food so if you are doing Core then you could eat your fill without worrying about points.  I think you have an excellent strategy in having a cup of soup before your meal.  I personally have a big appetite so eating a salad or soup before my meal does help.  Good luck to you.    
Correct about the soup.  I'm not sure how many points it is for more than one serving, but it can't be many.  And yes, its Core!

Progresso has some zero point soups that are quite hearty, but again--you have to watch how many servings you have.

Strawberries are a great "0 point" snack, but again, if you are getting into massive amounts, you must calculate points.  But you can have quite a few for no points.