Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Way off the band wagon

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

Way off the band wagon

Ok so I have fallen way off the band wagon and stopped doing weight watchers, stopped exercising, and stopped caring.  I am going to get back on the band wagon though and start working hard to take the pounds off.

Luckily I haven't gained anything just haven't lost any either. I will have to motivate myself and get my matabilizim back in gear again.
I was wondering what happened to ya!!! We all missed ya and hope for you stay around for a really long time now! I'm right with you on the diet.

I haven't done my regular walking trips, and been eating way too much food. I gained 1lb 2 weeks ago and havent dropped it yet. I fear the scale this Sunday, so I might not actually weigh in this week. I was suppose to be on track last Saturday, but things got all messed up. Sunday I went to a bbq at my boyfriends uncle's house and ate 2 burgers, 1 hotdog, chicken, corn on the cob, flank steak and bbq ribs!!!! All because I didn't eat breakfast that day. Then on Monday we went to Atlantic City, and was in the car for like 3 hours and ate snacks and tons of food when we got there. So this Sunday is my new week. I need to work extra hard because I have my doctors appointment soon.
The trail of the wagon has grown cold by me!  I may be a bit lost, but I'll find my way back.  Promise.
My grandpa just recently moved here from South Carolina and I started eating wrong as soon as my mom and DH left to get him and that was a month ago. While it was just me and the kids I was eating out every night and eating quick not good for you stuff for breakfast. Since he has been here we all have been eating dinner together and it hasn't been healthy either.

I am going to weigh in on Sunday and start the dieting again then.