Weight Loss Without Gallbladder
I dieted when I was 20 and lost 103lbs in a year.  I ate low fat/ no fat and drank 3 Liters of water a day and did a 30 minute Taebo workout Monday through Friday.  I had a baby and gained 120lbs and didn't really change anything. I was 249 when I delivered and now I'm 175lbs and I have been trying to get the rest of the weight off.  I am wanting to lose another 40lbs and nothing seems to work.  I thought it might have something to do with having my gallbladder removed three years ago.  Does anyone know anything else I can do to get the last 40lbs off.  I was hoping by October I could lose the rest but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen.  Is it ok to cheat once a week with a meal of my choice?????????????????
You are probably at that dreaded "platou" (sp. sorry) and just keep at it maybe at a ten minute extra work out to the workout you already do.  Try jump rope it kills the calories big time!
Just an off the wall thought?  No symptom of thyroid hypo are there?  Have you had your TSH checked at all since being pregnant?

My 17yr old had her GB removed in Jan and bcz she cannot eat any fat w/o GI stooling issues (don't want to be graphic) she has lost a few lbs. since the surgery coupled with working out as she did prior to her surgery for dysfuntional gallbladder.

Cheryl