Dog
Weight Loss
Pedroia15External User
I am a 42 year old female that wants to lose about 25 - 30 lbs, I have cut my calories to 1200 a day along with exercise an average of 6 days a week for the past month.I also started a 5k training 3 times a week two weeks ago to change my exercise up as well.  I do also drink plenty of water on most days.  I have lost zero weight and begining to get frustrating.  Does anyone have any suggestions for me to start losing some weight??
Basicly your not eating enough calories for your activity level.  You didn't mention your current weight but 1200 calories a day isn't enough food for a hamster let alone an active person.  Check out www.fat2fitradio.com for a BMI calculator.  I will help you figure out how many calories a day you should be eating.  One rule of thumb is to add 100 calores per mile on training days.
I agree that you probably aren't eating enough calories.  You can't just pick an arbitrary figure for calorie count; you have to calculate it, based on your current height, weight, age and activity level. We can help you calculate that, if you like.

You have to watch what you're eating, as well as how much.
How long have you been on this plan?  Are you keeping a food journal/calorie count?  Sometimes what we think is "x" number of calories is actually a bit miscalculated.  I do better when I record my intake.  Perhaps it would help you too.  Also, remember it takes consuming fewer calories plus spending a few extra calories over a long period of time to see real results.  As for the number of calories you are consuming, I disagree with others that it is too little.  It may in fact be the right goal for you.  My calculated and appropriate daily caloric intake is about 1300 calories per day.  That takes into consideration my BMR, plus activity, plus age and health factors.  Good luck!
Dog
Pedroia15External User
I have been working on this for over a month now and I am trying to keep calories around 1200 but go over most days but I work out 6 days a week. I am still going to work on it and continue what I am doing and going to speak with my doctor about it. Thanks everyone for the good adivse I appreciate it.
Last few month ago I listen about raspberry ketone on DR OZ Show, he talk about raspberry ketone what he said read here" The Raspberry Ketone comprises an antioxidant that happens to be the chief ingredient to work on weight loss. The efficacy of the Raspberry Ketone diet has been earlier tested on mice in Japan & Korea. Under both the observations the mice were given a high fat diet along with a dose of raspberry ketone. Despite the high fat diet the mice did not gain weight.
The Raspberry Ketone apparently aids to boost the adiponectin hormone in the body, which helps to regulate blood glucose and weight. It balances the sugar levels in the body and restrains from gaining weight. Thereby, helping to shed weight, increasing metabolism, reducing the belly fat, consumes calories faster and provides total satisfaction with its effective results. after reading and showing the show I buy a bottle from http://ketoneraspberry.tripod.co.uk/ I think it work or not confused. If anyone used raspberry ketone please say about it does it really work for weighty peoples