Weight loss
I'm a female age 26 and I was looking for advice or motivation as well as information on how to lose weight? I have been trying for over three years now with little success. If anyone can help out it would be great!
Hello and hope you are fine.
Firstly I would advise that since you are very young weight can be easily reduced if you try doing it .Obesity can lead to many health problems like diabetes mellitus, heart disease, osteoarthritis if not controlled. You should believe in yourself and aim to fit in your old clothes. If you lead a busy life, then walk down to your workplace. Prefer taking stairs instead of lifts. Try to lose weight in a healthy way. Start slow and gradually increase the intensity of exercises. Decrease fat content of your food. Increase the consumption of fresh fruits, veggies and proteins. Drink plenty of water every day. At the same time rule out hypothyroidism as it is one of the commonest causes of weight gain. You need to adopt lifestyle changes to achieve your goals. A calculative and disciplined approach will definitely be helpful.
All the best and take care!