What about fiber?
Woke up to the television and a commercial about dietary fiber.  Would like to know if you add any dietary fiber? Do you obtain fiber strictly through your diet and, if so, what foods do you eat?  Do you feel it is beneficial or not?  Truly looking forward to your opinions.  Any discussion about the pros and cons would be most appreciated.
At this point I receive my fiber solely through diet.  I have also seen the commercials about fiber adding products and wondered about them. For fiber I eat whole grains (love the home made bread!), as well as roughage vegetables such as broccoli.  
I have added fiber to my foods. I once bought a product called Nopalina, a natural cleanser. It kept me regular. I am naturally constipated, since birth. That product was the best. It made a difference in my skin and hair because it not only has fiber but vitamins and other goodies. I did lose weight because it kept me full. I simply loved it. The still sell it and I would recommend it to anyone. A friend of my mom's lost 10 lbs with Nopalina and she felt great. She'd add it to her foods. I like to buy products with good dietary fiber content. The more the better (for me) I am a person who likes to count carbs although I do eat them and I love carbs, but I like to keep track of how much I'm eating. Dietary fiber is a good way of feeling full and still not gain weight eating it.
I eat a lot of fiber - preferably fruits and veggies.  Apples are my personal favorite, but there are a lot of other ways to get it.  

I've read articles that say you should get at least 35 grams of fiber daily.  I know that's hard to do, but I try my best.  I look for foods that have the most protein and fiber as both fill me up faster and keep me full longer.  Several small meals daily, each containing both protein and fiber seems to help a lot.  
I do eat fiber every day but need to control how much since I have intestinal issues.  I love beans and legumes and once my body gets used to them I can handle eating some each day.  I can eat a salad every other day and include fresh cooked vegetables every day.  I eat whole wheat bread.  I have to avoid too many salads or raw veggies and bran products and keep dried fruits and nuts to a minimum.
I add Benefiber to my drinks three times a day. It seems to help with the weight loss so far.

I also eat foods that have a lot of fiber in them. I try real hard to get as much fiber in my diet as I can.
I used to add benefiber or similar type of products to my water but since I've changed my diet, I don't have to anymore. I typically get 25-45 g of fiber a day from my diet. I add ground flaxseed or oat bran to oatmeal, yogurt or baked goods I make. And when I buy cereals, breads, pasta or crackers, I try and find ones that have high a high fiber content. And just generally speaking, I eat whole grain products, lots of fruits and vegetables, beans and legumes so meeting my daily fiber quota hasnt been too difficult.