Weight Loss & Dieting Community
What happens if I ate more fat containing products more than it should ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

What happens if I ate more fat containing products more than it should be?

I know, that I don't have maximum calories in a day. But I eat, for example 14% more fat than it has to be. What happens in that case?
Tags: fat, Weight Loss, fat-containing products
Simple, you put up weight, and after some days you become fat and you post any new thread in this same forum asking for ' how to reduce the weight'. so i suggest you to eat what you need to maintain your good health, dont spoil your health with more fatty foods, it may be tasty now but in future, it will create many health problems and you have to struggle a lot to lose your weight. Or if you it is really hard to give this eating habit, then go for some natural supplements which increase your metabolism and burn your fat.
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
1 hr ago
KTowne Pretty sure if baby is a gi... Comment
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
Track your weight over time