What to drink besides of water?
I have been dieting for two weeks now and I am looking for more options when it comes to drinks that will work with a low calorie low carb diet. I was drinking diet Pepsi, but do not want the artificial sweeteners anymore, so that rules out all diet sodas and crystal light. I do not want any additional caffeine because I am taking Phentermine so that gets rid of tea. Besides water does anyone know of anything to drink with some flavor? Any suggestions would be great.
I drink vitamin water and fuze (buy at Sam's where the larger quantity is cheaper).  I was drinking the monster drinks but went off it at work.  I want some nutrition and not so much sugar.  

I would like to get back to making smoothies.  The variety of ingredients to put in is personal choice.  Any one can make them with ice/water base or skim milk/yogurt.....and then put fruits in.

I have a juicer, but to be honest...have never buckled down to use it.  The smoothies I used to make but when I backslid and gained weight....good habits went in the ditch.

I am looking forward to other suggestions.

:-0,
Donna
Try dropping a slice of lemon into your water bottle or glass.  

I'd also like to add that it's a good idea to light on fruit juices.  It's better is you eat the whole fruit because then you get the fiber and everything it has to offer, which will fill you up more than just the juice.  Smoothies are great because you get the whole fruit and dairy.  

You can also get decaffeinated tea.  I drink a lot of green tea.  I also enjoy other teas, such as peppermint, chamomile, etc - they have no caffeine.  
Barb stole my answer.  I was going to suggest decaffeinated tea.  She's like that...watch her!

Actually, as I try to drink as much water as I need, I have a hard time drinking anything else...  But, that's because I am not generally a very thirsty person.  I find that the more water I drink, the more I want.  BUT, the less water I drink, the less I want it.  Did that make ANY sense?
Those are all great suggestions! This would be so easy if I could get used to drinking nothing but water. I decided to try the herbal tea and see how easy that is to drink. I was surprised to find that the peppermint tea tasted great without any sweeteners. All I used was a slice of lemon and drank it cold. This is a great substitute for diet soda. While I was at the store purchasing the peppermint tea I also picked up raspberry and blueberry tea.  Thanks for the suggestions, but for the sake of variety keep them coming.
By the way I tried barley water and it was discussing. Apparently there are many health benefits, but it is so hard to get down.
Oh, my!  I never heard of barley water.  Sounds gross!  Don't believe I'll be trying it any time soon.  Thanks for the heads up.  Ew!
I've heard of barley water, but I'm with twehner5 - in that I don't think I'll be trying it any time soon.  

Now that you have some ideas, how about trying to toss back a glass of water (or 1/2 glass) a few times a day too to sort start working that in?  I'm not a water drinker myself, but I find that dropping a piece of lemon into my water bottle helps a lot.  

BTW - if you need a bit of sweetener, you can try stevia - I buy it at the health food store, but some grocery stores are starting to carry it too.  I use it in some teas - is a natural sweetener and has no calories - just don't get carried away.  
Thanks for the info on the Stevia. I will head to the store today to pick some up. I do drink water during the day especially after a workout, but I do need to get used to drinking it more often.
Try drinking water ICE COLD as it really helps.  Also, Propel has vitamins and electrolytes and even though it is water, it is flavored.

Crystal Light also was a nice choice along with multiple flavored teas.  

As for juices, I've always tried to limit them because they are high in calories ... just think about how many pieces of fruit it takes to make juice and you'll understand why.

If you still like soda, diet soda is an option.  

Best recommendation .. keep pushing the water and your body WILL begin to crave it!

Best wishes ..
When you first start out drinking water, it is hard, but you will adjust and then nothing else will satisfy. You could also get some Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar and add a tsp to the water. It will flavor it, plus it is good for you.

Don't give up. Nothing is as good as the real thing.
I mix a lot of lemon juice into cold water and, similar to stevia, I mix the all natural xylitol sugar in it. It`s good for teeth and has close to zero calories. Other than that it`s skim milk or coffee with skim milk that I live off and sometimes the powderized Japanese green tea. All the other herbal teas just don`t hit my taste buds. My son is allergic to xylitol but it`s been great for me.
Thanks to all those that have offered suggestions. It is all great advice. Last weekend I found a great zero calorie drink. It doesn’t fit the “no artificial sweeteners” criteria but I can make an exception. At 7-11 they sell a crystal light peach mango slurpee.  It tastes great.
is flavor sugarfree water with carbonation good