Weight Loss & Dieting Community
Which exercises?

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.

Which exercises?

Hey everyone!
Up until now, I've only really been doing cardio for my daily workouts.
I want to start strength- but I have no idea which exercises to do! I'm scared to pick exercises at random, because I don't want to end up like one of those mega muscular girls with the big arms and thighs- or the girls with the six packs even!
I just want to tone my stomach and bum >:I. Maybe slim my legs- (I don't even know if strength can do that).
Are there any exercises you guys would recommend for slimming down, and NOT bulking up? >_<
Hi!
You are right in your concern about not picking up any exercise randomly. If you only want to concentrate on your abdomen, buttocks and thighs then you need to do exercises aimed at removing fat and toning up this area. Since the strength training exercises should be started under roper guidance, please joint a gym or a physical instructor and start slowly until you build stamina for these exercises and get the right technique. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Track your weight over time