Why is my weight going down
Why does it say my weight going to go down in 4 weeks. I'm trying to gain not lose
Hi!
I assume you mean your weight tracker—maybe the setting is wrong. You should consult a dietician and access your calorie needs according to your body structure, height, waist etc. May be you are not consuming enough calories. The dietician can help you prepare a diet chart and give your food and portion options.  Then you need to consult a trainer to find out what exercises you can do to tone up your body. Building up some muscle mass in the right places also adds to the looks. This you need to slowly build up into your routine. Also, you need to find out whether you have diabetes, hyperthyroidism, worms etc. All these can hinder your attempt to gain weight. Please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.