Why isn't anymore weight coming off?
I have been stuck at the same weight for over a month now almost two months. I had lost 15 pounds before the start of march since January but since the middle of march I havent lost any more weight. I have been watching my sugar and sodium levels and eating better. I even amped  up my cardio and weight training but nothing is coming off. I know I should be thankful nothing has come back but I am in a hole. I want to lose the extra 30 pounds to get to a healthy weight but my body is not having it. I need some advice on getting back on track to lose the extra poundage.
Hi Brayton!! It sounds like you are doing all the right things by amping up your cardio. You should be able to lose a couple of lbs a week just by staying within your calorie limit and eating healthy like you have been! I hear weight training is great to shed fat, too. I know muscle weighs more than fat. Maybe you have gained some muscle there?

Everyone is different! Only you know your body. Are you typically able to lose weight quickly?

My recent weight gain of 30 lbs was a medical issue (ovarian cyst (huge)!) Trying to lose right now. Should start coming off after I recover.

One thing that always helps me is replacing 1 meal a day with a high protein shake. Not the nasty kind lol Muscle Milk is pretty good. :-) You could try that? I wish you the best with your weight loss! I know you can do it!! :-)

My weight easily fluxuates... I am not sure about losing weight. I figure with as fast as the first 15lbs came off I lose weight moderately fast.  As for muscle I have always had a decent amount I play loads of sports but i do agree I could be toning my muscles.

As for portion shakes I have done some but now that its mentioned I haven't had one in awhile. I am for sure gonna have to start drinking them again.

Another thing I thought of is the last 2 or so weeks my sodium intake has been some what high so some of it may be because of that.

Thank you for your advice!!
You could be retaining a lot of water, due to the sodium. That might be it!

I think that sometimes we can retain at least up to 10 lbs in water weight. You could try a diuretic to eliminate the fluids you are retaining. I have tried that before and lost 3-4 lbs in a few days.

I wish you the best! I am sure you will be able to break into the weight loss zone again soon! :-)
Have you calculated the number of calories you actually need in a day?  Too often, people pick some arbitrary number and say "that's how many calories I'm going to eat"...... all too often, they've either decided on too few or too many.