Business woman2
cayenne pepper capsules
sexycurvesExternal User
Can cayenne pepper capsules help me boost my metobolism and help me loose weight?
Hi!
Honestly speaking no diet supplements/pills can actually help you lose weight. Also, if you have PCOD or hypothyroidism or adrenal gland problems or diabetes, then also, you may find losing weight difficult. Hence, if you are not losing weight, you need to find out whether you suffer from any of these. Also, if they are not approved by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or other such governing bodies, then their efficacy and safety will always be doubtful. I suggest you eat frequent small meals and stop counting calories. It is best to eat lots of fruits and non-starchy green veggies, go slow on fats, eat carbohydrates in moderation and increase your protein intake (lean cuts, whites of eggs etc). Drink plenty of water and non fattening fluids such as clear soups etc. Look for hidden calories in salads and soups and avoid them (eg: cheese, butter, dressings etc). Also, you need to exercise regularly. A combination of aerobic, strength training and stretches works best. If you lead a busy life, then walk to work, or to bus stand etc, climb stairs instead of using lifts, walk while talking on cell phone, or briskly walk to any place you are going to. See how you can change your lifestyle to incorporate exercise. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.