Aa
A
A
Close
day one of diet.anyone need encouragement or a friend im here:)
Im starting a diet today. Im doing a body cleanse for 2 weeks ....consisting of taking vitamins ....garlic pills and drinking lemon water to cleanse my stomach ....on some days taking metamucil...this helps becos im irregular...and also cutting all milk and meat using fake meat and cheese ....cheaper then real meat and lasts longer.....cutting out all processed foods and soda....which i admit will be hard but will try....also not eating after 8pm...i always needed a friend to talk to and i guess emotionally ate my feelings a vicious cycle....now im breaking it and writing on here and in a journal and seperate my feelings from my life problems and dont ever let them interactt and destroy each other....i lost alot of friendships due to me neglecting them.....anyway i hope i can meet new people who have a hope and dream of becoming the person they want to be and look better and feel better....im 24 and weigh 184lbs height 5'1....im overweight and have hypertension and hypothyroidism .....ive been fat for 4yrs now....it wasnt easy after having a baby i know i can never get rid he stretch marks or loose skin but i can try...to at least make it look better and presentable....anyway thanks for reading
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I am 24 too and today is my first day :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Good luck :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
GirlyBear15 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Dec 03
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
Dec 02
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
Dec 02
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time