Weight Loss & Dieting Community
fast weight loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

fast weight loss

does sweet to svelte really work. in how to loss 60 pounds fast
If you know how or learn how to lose 60 lbs fast you let me know. I've never ran into a diet or gimmick that would do that. At least and be safe for you too.

I know for a fact that when I have lost weight too fast, it comes back with a vengeance. Losing 1-3 lbs a week is a safe goal. But 5 or 6 is ok if you are on a good plan.
I would love to know how to come across a secret diet that makes you lose weight fast, but inreality something that took a while to put on takes a while to take off. It feels so much better when you are fit and your body feels healthy. The best think I can recommened is eat healthy and do lots of excersizing.
I totally agree with the 2 posters above. You didn't gain the weight overnight - unless you have a thyroid issue or something - so you won't be able to lose it overnight.  The safest way to lose weight and not gain it back is with a healthy diet and moderate exercise.

Im just comfused as to what the rush is? I understand that fast results motivate people, but you have to look at the long term. Losing it fast, means it comes back even faster.
Patients is the Key.