fat Loss
Thanks for the response.
In terms of eacting I  eat healthy. I eat 3 meals with lots of veggies and lean fish or chicken.
I do not like eating all the time, that is why i eat three times a day,that is a struggle as well.
In terms of the docotors, I  did a yearly check up and the doctor  said nothing about the thiroid. I do remember doing that test long time ago. The physian  there said that I have to take pills for the rest of my life because of the thiroid Again, two other docors now have said that everything is ok.
I am trying this special scale now that tells me my bone density, water and muscle level. The number are 40% for fat, which is strange, 35% and 35% for water and muscle, and bone is 4%.
If you respond on the same message you originally sent, it's easier than if you make a whole new post each time.  When you read my response, please scroll down to the white area below and type your response.

Are you on thyroid medicine now?  If so, that could account for your levels being "ok"...If you started on thyroid medicine, it's unlikely that you would be able to get off it.  Testing "a long time ago" is not valid now since your levels can change at any time.  

I am somewhat familiar with the type of scale you are talking about, but if you add: 40%, 35%, 35% and 4%, you have a total of 114% and your body can't go beyond 100%......I think there might be something wrong with your scale??

I agree with you about eating -- I tried eating several small meals/day and it seemed that all I could think about was when it would be time to eat again.......I eat 3 meals/day with very small snacks once in a while........
Hi Again,
I am not taking any medication, not sure what happened in the past, but like I said my doctor did not say anything about the thiroid, can you tell me how do they know that there is anything wrong? through the blood check? Because I am doing these tests now.
Yes, it's blood tests...Ask your doctor to do Free T3, Free T4 and TSH.  Those are the main thyroid tests that you will need to find out if you have a problem.  Many doctors will only test for TSH, but if you can, insist that they do the Free T3 and Free T4 as well.  Make sure you get a copy of the lab report for your records and please post to me, a PM listing the tests run, along with the results and the lab's reference ranges.........

If you are once diagnosed and put on med, you will need to stay on med, even if your levels get into the normal ranges --- it's the med that's keeping them there, so don't let anyone stop the med.  

Will look forward to updates.........
ok, got it thanks a lot!
I checked my forms here and it looks like they are not checking this inthe blood.
forgot to ask  do i need to fast for this test?
Some say "yes", some say "no" -- I always fast before I have thyroid tests, but I'm on med for it, so that does make a difference........

I've done initial thyroid tests without fasting -- just don't take any thyroid meds before the tests...........