healthy eating
hi to all, i was just wondering a good diet plan and exercise plan that would work well togheter. I am 174cm tall and weigh 55kg. i really want to tone up and start eating healthy. any ideas anyone. thanks
Hi!
Actually you have normal weight for your height. All you need to do is tone up. Yes, a good exercise plan with healthy diet can help you achieve that. Exercises should include aerobic exercise for weight maintenance and stretches and strengthening exercises for body toning up. Also, it is always advisable to start these exercises at a gym or with a physical instructor. Other than this, I suggest you eat frequent small meals and stop counting calories. It is best to eat lots of fruits and non-starchy green veggies, go slow on fats, eat carbohydrates in moderation and increase your protein intake (lean cuts, whites of eggs etc). Drink plenty of water and non fattening fluids such as clear soups etc. Look for hidden calories in salads and soups and avoid them (eg: cheese, butter, dressings etc). Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.