Weight Loss & Dieting Community
help me please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

help me please

I'm 18 and I really want to get down to 150 pounds I weigh 180 someone help me out I cant seem to stick to my diet I start out strong but. Give up any advice? Feel to give
Hi, why don't you try changing your diet? Maybe it's just not working for you? I'm 22 and weigh around the same and want to lose the same as you, if you want to add me as a friend on here ( I'm not sure how) we could try help each other ? It's always easier when you have someone you can talk to :) x
Just count calories. It may be hectic at first, but you get used to it. And you're not limited to foods, just the amounts. I hope that helps.
I'm 150 trying to get down to 120, and for me, counting calories works more than exercising.
Thanks guys I really appreciate it and sure we can help eachother out . Sad part about it is Idk how to add you either lol ill find out though
Hello I am here cause I need to lose weight as well. I am needing to lose around 80 lbs and can use some support which is why I became a Beachbody coach and love using turbofire, hip hop abs and many more. I am starting a challenge group on march 1 st that will help people stay accountable, give support, and where everybody is helping each other. I only have 3 more spots available so if you are interested contact me ASAP.  Are you in??
Hi, I'm also 18 and am 5ft 7 and weigh 163 ibs, I want to be 150. If you want to add me we can help motivate each other. I always seem to be on and off diets and whatever I lose I will put back on, it's a difficult time losing weight.

Gabs x