Weight Loss & Dieting Community
how can i loose this weight

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

how can i loose this weight

I am 32 year old and I way 208 and I beening trying to loose weight to 2 year and I haven't loose yet how can I loose this weight
Its very hard to get started, the best thing you can do is start walking, its great to relieve stress. If you can find a buddy to Walk with even better. Just remember to start slow and increase the distance a little each day. the other thing is to cut out all soda it keeps the weight on. Diet is  just as bad as regular. I wish you luck.
Business_man2
Here are a few suggestions on how to keep your walking interesting:
• Change your route. Turn a different direction when you leave the house. Drive to a different neighborhood and walk a loop back to your car.
• Change your pace. Walk fast one day, a bit slower the next.
• Change your goals. Try focusing on increasing your distance if you've been working to increase your speed.
• Walk with a gadget. A heart-rate monitor, walking poles or a pedometer can add interest to your walk.
• Walk a dog. Dogs offer companionship, a deterrent to criminals and a good reason to stick with your regular routine.
And remember, walking can...
• make you feel good
• give you more energy
• reduce stress and help you sleep better
• keep your heart 'strong'
• reduce blood pressure
• help you to manage your weight

Change your choices, change your life!