Business_woman1
how can i loose this weight
I am 32 year old and I way 208 and I beening trying to loose weight to 2 year and I haven't loose yet how can I loose this weight
Its very hard to get started, the best thing you can do is start walking, its great to relieve stress. If you can find a buddy to Walk with even better. Just remember to start slow and increase the distance a little each day. the other thing is to cut out all soda it keeps the weight on. Diet is  just as bad as regular. I wish you luck.
Business_man2
Here are a few suggestions on how to keep your walking interesting:
• Change your route. Turn a different direction when you leave the house. Drive to a different neighborhood and walk a loop back to your car.
• Change your pace. Walk fast one day, a bit slower the next.
• Change your goals. Try focusing on increasing your distance if you've been working to increase your speed.
• Walk with a gadget. A heart-rate monitor, walking poles or a pedometer can add interest to your walk.
• Walk a dog. Dogs offer companionship, a deterrent to criminals and a good reason to stick with your regular routine.
And remember, walking can...
• make you feel good
• give you more energy
• reduce stress and help you sleep better
• keep your heart 'strong'
• reduce blood pressure
• help you to manage your weight

Change your choices, change your life!
Business_man2