Weight Loss & Dieting Community
how to lose weight fast in 2 months

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

how to lose weight fast in 2 months

I have been trying to lose weight for a while now, I am 5ft 4 and almost 11st so I'm overweight for my height and age at 15 years old. I have been trying this dance workout for a little while and its not working and I'm just gaining weight. I don't eat vegetables they make me sick, I eat some fruit. I have been called fat and been asked if I was pregnant a few times because of my weight. The fat is mostly at my stomach, hips and thighs. whats the best way to lose weight and eat better? I need advice, can someone help me?  
Have yu checked out the weight loss for idiots program??
it consists of calorie shifting.
and with the dance workout it may work if yu count yer calories and also yu can check out this website.
www.virtualfitnesstrainer.com

i've been trying to lose weight also i'm on the verge or am overweight for a 18 year old that 5'5...i hate that i'm not as in shape as i used to be...but maybe these will work for the both of us :)
KTowne commented on renae176's status
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
Track your weight over time