i cant lose weight
I'm 5'2 in and weigh about 132 pounds
I've tried from a natural diet by reducing the size of the meal, weight loss medication and go to the doctor but no results.
3 years ago I weighed 110 pounds. I just want my weight back as before.
What should I do? I had almost given up..
if the doctor likely checked your TSH level for thyroid, but unfortunatly I went 4 years dragging, exhausted and packing on pounds because my GP didnt understand the new TSH scale that used to go 1-10 now goes .5-5, even if you test at a 3 or sometimes even a 2 can indicate an issue, if your coming up about .5-1.5 then likely not the issue, so what I do now is anytime I get a test of any kind I get a copy and review the results myself, I also have an indrocronologist that manages all that for me, shes great knows what she is doing. But cannot tell you how many times Ive seen a boarderline result that can have an impact that was ingored by a GP, all you do is find the right specialist and go see them with a copy of your test results, internal medicine doctors are nearly usesless these days unless you want a good anti depressant. BTW- learning to read my own test I found a B12 Defecitecy, Kidney Cancer that showed a hint on an MRI, took that ignored test to my urologist and got the Uro CT that better reveild it,had I left it to the tech or ordering doctor to notice or act on I still wouldnt know I had it, seriously, take your health into your own hands, go see a doctor you specializes in what you suspect is wrong.
but when i'm 15 years old my weight 132lb too..
What do you think?
Hi Nina, have you tried knocking off the grain based foods like bread and pasta? I eat blueberries and raw unsalted almond butter for breakfast and have veggies and protein for lunch and dinner and I have lost 22 pounds since June 18th.
I have never tried. as long as I keep eating small portions of rice and more vegetables. and to minimize oil consumption.
Can you share some recipes to me? may also work on me
Hi Nina, I’m sorry that I cannot offer you anything in the way of recipes. I usually just eat my veggies raw or steamed. Regarding your rice consumption; I would knock that off if you want to lose weight. According to Gary Taubes, author of “Why We Get Fat and What to do about it”, rice, like all grains, will raise insulin levels and thus promote fat storage. Also, from my own experience, limiting food portions won’t work. Sure, you’ll lose weight by staving yourself but eventually it will all come back to you. What you need to do is find a sensible eating plan that you can live with.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/diet/interviews/taubes.html  

Here’s a website that might offer you some healthy grain free recipes.

http://recipes.***********.com/great-recipes.asp?food=carb+free
I cannot read your link that you posted
Hi integrityblue, I'm sorry that there is some interference with posting the link. Try Googling “Low Carb Recipes” and see what happens.