i could loose weight?
hi am 32 years old
am 143 pond i want to be 120 so u think this pell can help me or  to strong? thank u
I'm sorry I don't really understand your question. I don't know what pill you're talking about but I don't recommend the use of any type of pills to lose weight. Some can be flat out dangerous, and others at best will only help you in the short term (in other words, you will most likely gain the weight back and possilby more after you stop taking the pills.) Alli is the only weight loss pill that's approved by the FDA, but there are certain problems that go along with that pill as well.  I suggest trying to lose weight on your own before looking into other kinds of alternative "help". There are no quick fixes or magic pills that will get you to your goal, and maintain that goal. Portion control, a healthy balanced diet and exercise will get you get to where you want to be.