i want to be comfortable
I went to the doctor recently and i just fall under the normal weight which is 67kg, but i am still not happy is there anything i can do to lose weight quick? I have seen a few crash diets but i am a bit nervous to try those. What do you suggest i can do to loose the weight. I would like to be 55kg. I am going on holiday at the end of the month and have also bought myself a bike to try lose weight.
How tall are you? If your a normal weight prehaps you just need to tone up, In my opinion crash diets dont work, nothing is better than a sesible eating plan and exercise,
Exercise will help you tone up, may i suggest you use the food tracker to keep an eye on calories, there are lots of short term quick diets you could try, but crash diets dont change your life style, so as soon as you come of the diet you will more than likley put the weight back on, where as with a sensible eating plan you are changing your lifestyle so the weight will come off slower but will stay off,

Good luck let us know if you need any more help
Elaine1961 is right crash diets don't work. They mess up your metabolism and you gain the weight back as soon as you stop. Exercise is essential. I look thinner at this weight now than I did before because I'm exercising. Slow and steady wins the race. Stay healthy and work hard, you'll feel so accomplished when your done!

I limit my calorie intake but never less than 1200 per day.
I eat plenty of veggies, low fat dairy, complex carbs, good oil, lean protein and plenty of water.
I also exercise 5.5 hrs a week, 4.5 of cardio and1hr of strength training.

Good luck and Happy New Year.
The 2 answers above are totally correct, but there's one thing I don't understand:

You said "I went to the doctor recently and i just fall under the normal weight which is 67kg" ---- if you are already under weight, why would you want to lose more weight??  

Hi Barb

He says i am normal weight, as my height is 1.63 but i used to be 55kg so i still feel that i will not be comfortable with myself till i am there. I went on Cortazone about 5 years ago and from 55kg i went to 98kgs in 3 months so i guess that was a big knock for me and in March this year i only started losing weight so i guess i am still bothered with it as i feel fat still.
I tried a crash diet a few years ago, yes I lost a lot of weight very quickly, but like what others have said, I also gained it back just as fast as when I lost it. Definitely not a good idea, because either way you'll probably end up in the same boat of trying to lose it again. Though I do have to agree with others that you're fine as is, don't see a need for you to lose anything.
"Feeling fat" and being fat are 2 entirely different things;

If you are on a sensible diet and getting moderate exercise, you should be able to maintain your current weight and not gain anymore; you might also lose a bit, but you shouldn't lose too much or that won't be good for you.  I don't know what kind of diet you eat or what you do for exercise, except that you said you bought a bike.  How often/long do you ride it?  You have to eat a sensible diet in order to get the nutrients your body needs.  

I can tell you from experience, the way you treat your body when you are young, will determine how well it serves you as you get older.  Treat it kindly.