Weight Loss & Dieting Community
lean cuisine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

lean cuisine

Im wondering if anyone has tried the lean cuisine diet? I'm on a strict 900-1000 calorie diet in order to speed up my weight loss to reach my mini goal in time. Just looking to see if any one has had success with these before. Any info is appreciated.
I'm not familiar with a specific "Lean Cuisine" diet; only with their products in the grocery store.  Does the diet require that you eat their food?  I've tried some of their frozen dinners and mostly don't care for the taste.

I'm not big on recommending "quick" weight loss methods, as I don't feel that's a healthy way to lose weight.  I certainly don't recommend that you go that low on calories.  Depending on your height, current weight, etc 900-1000 calories/day might not even be enough to provide for your basic metabolic needs, such as heart beats, breathing and other organ functions.
I normally eat between 900-1200 on a daily basis so I'm just cutting out roughly 400 calories that I dont really need. The lean cuisine diet basically consists of three meals. two of which are lean cuisine meals and 3 healthy snacks a day.
i say its not good. ive been eating them for 2 months just for lunch. anything frozen like that i say isnt good for ya. and it has 20g of fat in which i had to eat after working out. kinda working against myslef. ill take a bbq chix sand on white bread anyday.
Lost two lbs in two days from cutting calories and the lean cuisines:). dont plan to stick to it for long seeing as it does have a lot of sodium
You need to try to  make changes in your diet that you can stick with over the long haul - lifestyle changes.  Fad diets rarely help for any length of time and most people gain back anything they lose anyway.

I would never advocate eating that few calories.  You might very well need those 400 calories you are cutting out, in order to keep your organs healthy.