Weight Loss & Dieting Community
loose weight

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

loose weight

I want a proper daily diet management to loose weight.
The key is to ensure you do eat enough (the new food diary is excellent - when you set it up you list your height and weight and it tells you what your calories per day would be to retain that weight - you lower it to lose) as eating too little can cause your body to hold onto your weight.  Cut your saturated fat and concentrate on the healthy fats - olive oil, canola oil, avocados, nuts, etc.  Limit your use of white carbs and sugars, and increase your intake of whole grains, brown rice or pasta, low fat dairy, vegetables, beans and legumes and low fat dairy.

Use the food diary to track what you eat and your calories.  Put your calories for the day in the weight tracker with your weight.  I love the challenge of staying on track with my target.  Put in reasonable targets.  Use the exercise tracker and water tracker.  Drink lots of water and get some exercise.  

Take a look at the health pages (top right) for some great ideas to help your journey.  And do join the healthy cooking forum for some great healthy and great tasting recipes.  Welcome and good luck!