lose weight motivation
I'm getting married in August. I've got to get thin by then. I've actually lost 20 kg s,butIi need to at least be 55 kgs by august.I wanna look pretty.But I've lost my motivation, and I get so bored,I eat.What can I do to get back on track?
Hi!
Well, if you are eating what you don’t like then you can be really bored with all this. People who are successful in losing weight and maintaining it are the ones who make lifestyle changes which are acceptable to them, their palate and their working style. To do this you must look for healthier cooking options for meals you love, and slowly cut down on the fat in it so as to not irritate your taste buds much.
Other than this join a partner either on MH itself or in your neighborhood. Compare notes. Motivate each other. I am not sure what you started out at. But 55 kg sounds good to me. Work towards toning up your body by doing the requisite stretching and strength training exercises. If you lost 20 kg then toning up is really necessary. Please join a physical trainer or a gym. This will also keep you motivated. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.