Weight Loss & Dieting Community
made me smile

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

made me smile

A 54 year old woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.  While on the operating table
she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?" God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."   Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair colour and brighten her teeth! Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it. After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was killed by an ambulance, Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 43 years? Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the ambulance?  
God replied: "I didn't recognize you."          

Motive of the story:  God loves you the way you are.
  • diet menu (2 replies):
    hi i need to know wich weekly menu can i use if i have g...[more]
  • Welcome Elaine (2 replies):
    WELCOME, Elaine1961 as the new CoCL for our community. ...[more]
Thank you so much, this did make me smile
Thank you so very much!
Dee