metformin
Hi Ladies I posted a few days ago about metformin and side effects. well now I am wondering if taking metformin in the morning or night was better for you.? I took it once in the afternoon and I got really sleepy and slept for about 30 min and then got up and was fine. has anyone else have this happen tot hem? and if i took it at night does it mess with the difference to work.,sry if i just sounded crazy. but not sure how to put it. and I get little headache when i take it..is this normal?
I've never taken it, but I think there are some others here who are on it.  Hopefully, they will see your post and be able to give you an answer.  

Good luck
My husband takes Metformin for diabetes.  He has to take in it timing with his eating (half hour before breakfast and half hour before dinner).  He has never mentioned it making him tired....but there were a few other side effects that he did notice at first.  The one that bothered him the most was a bit of diarrhea (sorry everyone), but that passed after the first week on the Metformin.  
Thanx for your replies I dont /havent got the diarrihea sdie effect hopefulty i wont.... i got the metformin to regulate my AF even thought I havent had one.. since Sept.08 i had m.c on 11.16 and still no AF...
I'm sorry - what's AF?  
sorry I am always on the Miscarriage and maternal forums its just abrev. for words like AF stand for aunt flow meaning periods and and m/c is miscarriage didnt know if u knew so i added it....