motivation
Hey guys im 17 i weigh 75 kg i know it not mich for a 17yr old but i am not happy with the way i look. I am on optifast the diet shake. But i need to get motivated to do my execise.. Can anyone help me please :) x

Xx betterlife1310
Hi!
To look great you need a toned up body. As you already know, you need to exercise for that. It is always best to join a gym or a friend who exercises. This helps build a schedule for you and you remain motivated or pushed to exercise.
Also, it is not advisable to take diet shakes. Honestly speaking no diet supplements/pills can actually help you lose weight in a healthy way. Most fail to cause weight loss. Even if they are helpful in losing weight, they make you lose weight by suppressing appetite, causing indigestion, preventing absorption of nutrients, and other such drastic routes. Though you lose weight, the weight loss is not healthy.  
I suggest you eat frequent small meals and stop counting calories. It is best to eat lots of fruits and non-starchy green veggies, go slow on fats, eat carbohydrates in moderation and increase your protein intake (lean cuts, whites of eggs etc). Drink plenty of water and non fattening fluids such as clear soups etc. Look for hidden calories in salads and soups and avoid them (eg: cheese, butter, dressings etc). Also, you need to exercise regularly. A combination of aerobic, strength training and stretches works best. If you lead a busy life, then walk to work, or to bus stand etc, climb stairs instead of using lifts, walk while talking on cell phone, or briskly walk to any place you are going to. See how you can change your lifestyle to incorporate exercise. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.