Weight Loss & Dieting Community
myoden and b12

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

myoden and b12

What about myoden and b-12 injections?  Is this safe?  Effective?  Where is it available in Austin?
I took the injections with no side effects, and felt than I had in years. I lost weight and had energy to burn, which was a blessing since I started them after having my daughter. Sorry I don't anything about Austin, I'm trying to find them in Charlotte.
I've started ordering our B12 and our Lipo-den (B12 plus Myoden) online.  It's really not hard to give yourself an injection.  
can anyone tell me about the post effects of myoden?
Avatar n tn
Why get injections of b12.  Why not just use a sublingual B12 supplement. You basically hold in your mouth under the tongue and it is absorbed into the blood stream through the tissues under the tongue.  It is much better absorbed than traditional supplements
We used to use the sublingual all the time, then when going through some Thyroid problems, the doc here put me on injectable B12 and there was a major difference.  My husband is a professional sports official and he was doing the sublingual all the time.  He then switched to the injectable and said his on-court recovery was really, really well... and has been on it ever since (as have many of his co-officials).  
I take the sublingual all the time as well and am looking to switch to the shot of b12, did you go to your regular doc. or to of clinic to recieve your shots, oh and how often do you have to get it?
Does someone know where I could buy on line the weight loss injections Lipo-Den or MYoden?

Thank you

***@****
Try asking your question in Weight Loss Alternatives.
Avatar n tn
WHAT AREA OF THE BODY IS THE MYODEN INJECTION MOST EFFECTIVE
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on photo
KTowne commented on photo
Track your weight over time