sweet to svelte drops/tablets
Has anyone tried Sweet To Svelte drops/tablets, I have just started taking them today and I do not feel hungry yet. I am woundering if they really work? I am over 50 and need to lose 60lbs. hahahaha. Trying yet another diet!!!

This discussion is related to Any one used Xenical pills?.
Did they work for you? I ordered them today....
so im wondering bonniedear...did they work?
ive only been using them for 2 days now and i havent really felt hungry and when i got on the scale today i was 2 pounds lighter...but i still cant say they r working. i dont really work out but maybe ill start and thatll jump start my 40lb weight loss goal!
I just received mine in the mail yesterday and took my first two tablets in my coffee this morning.  I have weighed myself for starting weight.  Have you lost anymore weight on them?  Have they caused any problems?  From the list of ingredients (Chromium can help with weight loss as an appitite/craving supplement which also helps with blood glucose levels; Coenzyme Q10 is good for the heart, gums, cholesterol, energy; sweetner is xylitol and stevia).  I really don't know much about the Red Yeast or Lipase in the formula, do you?  Anyway; I started today and will keep everyone posted but if I don't loose weight by the first 14 days; then I will get my money back.  
I received mine just last week.  I have not lost any significant weight but I do seem less thick in mid section; possibly just wanting to see something change so bad.
What caloric intake are people maintaining while taking the two pills every 12 hours?
I have been taking the sweet to svelte since Monday, I do not feel any heavier, by the scales I have lost 3 pounds, at this rate, I will not get to the 40 pounds in 14 days, but I am not giving up, the only thing I have trouble with is getting the tablets dissolved, I crush them, because they simply dont dissoplve very quickly but do much better in hot liquid than in cold
                    We have done our before pictures, and I plan on trying hard to win the weight loss battle, and the 250 dollars will be nice too(for new clothes)
                     I am eating like I normally do, i had a piece of a kit kat, and remembered  the paperwork that came with the tablets, said you do not have to change  eating habits, but I truly have a decreased appetite, I cannot exercise much because I have bad knees, which is why I want to get some weight off so I can have surgery!! keep me posted and I will you
Well i just ordered my drops.Im waiting for them to come in,so i hope it reallys works.I tried so much diets and drinks and none of them has worked,So as soon as i get them i will post back and let yall know if they really work.Im hoping so.
Can you tell me about the side affects? i am not too good with caffeine. Is there a lot of Caffeine in this product? does it make you jittery? What about the other side affects? can you share?
hi everyone i just got my package of sweet to svelte so i hope this product will work because i dont take anything thats a pharmaceutical drug for weight loss to many bad reports on that keep everyone posted hope to lose more that 40 lbs. do any one know about the $250 for losing the weight.
Hi.  I see several saying they started the sweet to svelte but no one giving reports after a month or two.  Did it work anyone?
yes, it works to lose weight but i did not lose the 40lbs in 14 days. in my situation getting anything off was a plus on my part. I started out wearing a size 14 and today the 13th day i got into a size 10. i am on vacation and can't get to a scale easily so I am using the clothes as a guide. I am 60 and can't excersize due to knee problems so like i said anything for me was a true blessing. I am going to order another round of pills and some extra for my husband cause he can't  believe the change in me in just 13days. I personally think to get 40lbs in 14 days you really have to watch what goes in the tummy. no sweets, no breads (high carb counts) you know, the good stuff. but like I said i was a size 14 and 13 days later I am a 10 so something is definately working.
Please keep me posted I just ordered mine and I am just looking for some honest reviews.
I'm interested in this product, but I've had a serious liver injury.

I have been given a full bill of health now, but for obvious reasons, I don't want to take anything that may have an adverse effect on my liver.

Also, I don't have caffiene in any form.  Does this product contain caffiene?

Finally, if they are safe, and don't contain caffiene, where do I purchase from?!

So many questions, sorry!

Kind regards,
Natalie  :o)
I was reading your response to pottersoon and was curious have you lost anymore weight?  Details?
Hi! I've been taking sweet to svelte for 3 days & have lost 7 lbs.!  It's not near the "40 lbs" but, somethings better than nothing. Plus, I have 11 days to go ... Wish me luck! - Huertas
p.s. Also, it's made me constipated, but it's wrth it!
can i ask like how it work for you like u just add the pill in the coffee but i don;t drink coffee so can i drink the pill with water or wat you do can u tell me cuz i take that 3 day already but i dont  feel anything yet maybe i dont do the right way can u tell me thank you or u can send me email ***@**** thank you
Iv read good things about Sweet to Svelte. And I was just woundering, How do you order them?
hi. my name is pat. i was wonderdid the sweet o svelet work.how much did you loss.emai me back.roy-***@****
Can someone contact me who has success with the sweet to svelte producj started today.You can contact me at ***@**** Thank's.
I ordered Sweet to Svelte almost two weeks ago, and still waiting for it. I'm really wondering if it's going to work. I had a baby last year, and can't seem to get rid of the extra baby weight. Really anything is a bonus for me. Did anyone have the results it states? 40 lbs in 14 days? Also to answer hsj28 I was sent a order form in the mail. They do not seem to have a website. I'll try and get a contact phone number for you! How long did it take for people to receive their order in the mail? I was told 3-5 business days, it's now been 8! Thanks
Hi there,

The contact information to order this is: 1-866-599-5560. Also, I just called them to ask them why I hadnt' received my shipment, and they are refunding me the rush shipment cost. So that was nice of them. I was assured that I would receive my product by this week. If not I can call back and get a full refund. Good company to work with. I'll post and let everyone know what my results are when I start the product
I have been on the tablets for almost a week..no results as of yet... although it does make you eat less.. I have also been eating healthier and exercising to see if it helps speed up the process..nothing..So i'm guessing... the 40 lbs will not happen..so this product does NOT work!
I just recieved a packet in the mail telling about this product. I'm very suspicious. My husband and I both need to lose a substantial amount of weight. Just for one container;which I have no idea how long it last is 44.99 plus almost 8 dollars for shipping. I've always heard if its to good to be true it is. What do ya'll think?
It don't work
IT DONT WORK

Can you take this product if you have acute asthma??  Why are some seeing results while others are having no results at all??  I really have to wonder -- like the above comment--if it sounds too good to be true--it's too good to be true!!  Thanks you.
May I ask what your results was?  since has been about a year?  I just purchased this product, have not received it yet.   Just asking.  
What address did you send it back to?  I am disappointed with this product as it did not have any effect on my weight.  Sweet to Svelte.
been on it for a week now seen no changes
i also have been on it for a week and have not notice any thing yet can not see where 40 pounds are going to go away in 14 days
I received in the mail 4/4/12 Any new customers out there using product before I buy ?
I just ordered this product, so I'm not sure as of yet.  But I know that exercising on a daily basis, like walking or swimming, etc will help some, plus, eating more vegetables and fruit and changing bad eating habits will increase success.  Here is some links that will help you while taking this product:

[1] http://tip5.net/sweet-to-svelte-weight-loss
[2] http://tip5.net/category/diet/lose-weight/program
[3] http://tip5.net/best-exercise-for-weight-loss#more-119
What color are your pills ? On the advertisement paper they are clear but, mine are not. Now Im afraid to try them. The ones I have does not want to dissolve in coffee.
I am looking into getting this. My daughters friend has been on this for a few months now and I noticed that I while back she'd lost some weight....seriously...wow. She was at my house the other day and I hadn't really thought about it, but she was standing in my den and I was amazed all over again. This girl has lost ALOT! of weight, she says about 60lbs or so and she also told me she hadn't taken any in a few weeks and that she still has a supressed appetite and is still loosing weight. As far as I know the only exercise she gets is hanging out with her friends and walking between her classes at school.
So maybe it's just the sheer paranoia or the extreme anticipation that keeps some from loosing it. They say, "A watched pot never boils" and this normally stands true. I plan to try it and I think my sons girlfriend is going to join me. I have seen the results of this and it does work.
For those of you who would ask, her pills are a light brown she said that her morning ones dissolved good in coffee and to make sure that you drank all the coffee in the cup to be sure that you consumed all of both pills.
I will keep everyone posted.
I'm going to attempt some light exercise, we live across from a small walking track...but I like some of you others have medical problems that are going to limit my exercise. I have fibromyalgia and sometimes exercise is just not an option as my pain varies and I am not on medication for it.
I hope this helps some of you, for the rest...medications work differently for people...it may just be your body, for all I know it may not work for me either, but all I can do is try.
Relax and enjoy your life...loosing weight is something you do for yourself and no one else...all I can say is "Stop watching the pot" Stress isn't going to help you eat less or loose more. Relax, enjoy your day, live them one by one, and give yourself a break. Then see how you do. :)
How is it going for you?  My mother and I are looking into this product.  Your post seemed the most balanced I have read yet about this product.  Where do you stand with it now?  I have also noticed a lot of people post when they start to use the product but never do a follow up - good or bad.  Wish they would post their progress or lack of.  Looking forward to hearing from you.
I received mine 2 days ago & have lost 7 pounds already. The first day I ate ice cream & still lost 3 pounds. I've started "walking the pool" every day as well. I'm hardly ever hungry & if I start having hunger pangs I drink a big glass of water & the pangs disappear. I decided to give this a try. What can be lost by trying except weight!
Hello people, Well I just recieved mines yesterday and im really looking forward to a good result. I will surely keep every1 updated on how it works from my point of view.
Question? Can I put sugar in the coffe wit the pills?
BE CAREFUL!  If you have high blood pressure, be careful.  I ended up in the ER with BP 205/155 over this CRAP.  Took the pills for 2 weeks with absolutely no results weight-wise.  Then the headaches started and I got to spend New Year's Eve in the ER.
Hello just read your posting it has been a few months now, how has the weight loss gone??
Omg y most of the ppl on here complaining about only losing 3 2 4pds na few days dang give it time.Think about it everybodys body isn't cut out for this product. But for myself i love it and i was jus one of the lucky ones. i lost 45pds na mth so its really not for everybody.
I don't know if they will work but I'm gonna try it
Hi everyone, to jump start this product I purchased raspberry ketone and have lost 12 lbs over 4-6 weeks.  I just received this product and I believe it is going to allow me to loose the other 12 lbs over anothr 4-6 weeks.  I doubt that 40 lbs will be lost in 14 days!  however, this product will only work if there is a change in diet, no bread, sugar, late snacking etc.  and moderate exercise walking will keep the process going.  This is a process and will take time with changes in habits.  Also, I no longer count calores but keep track of how many calories I bun and how many steps I take in a given day! this is important to stay on your personal program.  If u like I will post the changes I have made to my lifestyle and including not paying attention to my stupid mouth which if I open it, it will eat whatever I put in it.  Keep in mind I do reward myself on holidays and weekends.  You can do it, it is a mind set.  My boyfriend told me yesterday that It looked like I had lost 30 lbs, but in actually it was 12 lbs on raspberry ketones and I love this product as well.  So to all look to staying beautiful and healthy life of positive well being...God Bless!
I am 57. My husband and I have been on them for 5 days. Feeling less hungry, but, no weight loss as yet. Will keep going...
I use sweet to svelte in 2012 and I lose a lot of weight, then I got sick and needed to put the weight I worked so hard to lose back on , so now I want to start all over again and order it again. my name is Carol and I believe in this productl