unexplained weight loss
I have over the past 4 months lost 40lbs, I have polythemia, crohn's disease, sjorgens, lupus anticoagulation, had a stroke, protein s & c def, and recently been diagnosised with vit d def. my liver counts are high, my wbc are dropping 3 points a week down to 3.1 as of last week. I am scheduled for a liver biospy and a bone marrow test next week. all blood other than that came back neg, inc TB, HIV, hepititas. any other ideas as to what it can be. I have had a body pet scan which was somewhat normal, swollen lymph nodes under arms, on trach, and groin but was told nothing to worry about. what else could be causing me to drop the weight and get all these other problems with liver and wbc count. also thyriod test normal
With all those autoimmune issues, I'd almost say you DO have a thyroid issue in spite of "normal" results....... And some doctors only test for TSH, with is a pituitary hormone and they don't test for the actual thyroid hormones.  

Do you know what thyroid tests were done and what the results were? Do you know if they tested for thyroid antibodies?  You said the thyroid tests were "normal", but sometimes the results can be in the "normal" lab range and still not be normal for YOU.  Also, were your calcium levels and PTH (parathyroid hormones) tested?  I strongly advise you to post your question on the thyroid forum.  There are a lot of people there who are very knowledgeable.  If you choose to do this, please try to have a copy of your lab report as no one will be able to give an idea without some test results and lab ranges....or, unfortunately, you will get an answer similar to what I'm giving you here...

Good luck.......