Weight Loss & Dieting Community
weight loss help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

weight loss help

I lost about 82 pounds but im still soft does anyone know what i can do to tone up. I lift weights and exercise about 3 times a wek
Avatar dr f tn
Hello there,
Firstly I will advise you to eat the right types of foods .All the strength training and running or swimming will not help you manage your shape if you don’t eat the right food. Consider your portion sizes and avoid eating too much food. Maintain a healthy balanced diet. Include aerobic exercises such as running, swimming, cycling, tennis into your week which increases your energy expenditure and makes managing your shape easier. Indulge in interval training which is short bouts of high intensity training, alternating bursts of intense exercises with intervals of light activity. This will help you burn more calories. Resistance exercises may help. Consider taking professional opinion if these do not work. Do write to me again.
Take care and regards!
I might also recommend yoga, which is excellent for toning.
i love workout movies caus im a stay at home mom so i dont have time to go to the gym and the movie maid by womans health is awesome! its called look better naked
thank u every one i will try a little of all your opinions to see which works best for me
Sounds to me like u have some left over skin and thats why youre soft. U know your skin is the problem if u lift ur arm and feel like theres sagginess not entire fat hanging from the top bulky part. The solution to this is lots of stretches (yoga) and lots of water and veggies because thats what u need for ur skin to tighten to ur new inside form
What parts of your body are you soft.  Losing weight is a great start, I am proud of you. What type of exercise do you do and what weight machines or  free weights are you using and how much weight have you been progressing from and too over the course of your weight loss?  
iluvshihtzus joined this community
Welcome them!
MH Community Mgr added the Blood Pressure Tracker
5 Minute Hip Pain Workout
15 hrs ago by gymdandee
Track your weight over time