Weight Loss & Dieting Community
weight loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

weight loss

Iv'e lost alot of weight but my progress seems to have stopped my goal is to lose 40pds more does anyone know how I can jumpstart my progress in losing weight again?
Hi!
If you have stopped losing weight, then probably you have reached your ideal body weight and need to maintain that. Hence check your BMI and see. If this is not the case then you need to change the exercises you are doing and also your diet plan. Take more of fiber rich zero calories fruits and vegetables, clear soups, lean cuts of meat, fish, egg whites etc along with smaller portions of carbs and minimal amount of  good fat. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Business_woman2
A weight loss trick I learned is to eat at the table and not in front of the T.V. because if I eat in front of the T.V. every time I sit to watch T.V. I think hmmm.... Is there anything good to eat?
Hi!